Our Liferay consultants help in easier adoption of Open Source based feature-rich and scalable enterprise intranet and extranet solutions.
Our Liferay certified developers assist you develop a Portal solutions for your business to manage employee, supplier and partner collaboration anytime anywhere through any device.
Our Liferay certified experts can maximize your Liferay Portal performance with 100+ performance checks along with recommendations and fixes.
Support & Maintenance
Our Liferay team offers onsite and offsite support to ensure your Liferay applications are up-to-date and running with nearly zero downtime.
We Deliver Feature-rich Portal Solutions.
Let our Open Source Portal experts help you build
Platforms:Digital Employee Engagement Platform (DEEP™) | Franchise Management Platform (FMP™) | Reputation Management Platform (RMP™)
Intranet | Extranet | Product Website | Mobile Portal | Big Data Portal | Customized Portals – Partners | Collaboration | IDEAthon – Idea Management Portal
User Experience Platform | Integrated Content Management Portal | Liferay SAP Portal
Mercado | Workplace Reservation Manager | SentiPort™ - Sentiment & Trend Analysis Portal
in 15 countries
Our Liferay Implementation Examples
Mobile friendly Product Website
Product Website accessible anytime anywhere from any device
A leading Japanese company migrated to Liferay based web portal with rich enterprise search, mobility and managed hosting. Key features of the solution include:
- Flexible enterprise search using Solr
- Mobile site with localization – support for English and Japanese languages
- Integration with Sitecatalyst, Google Analytics and YouTube
- Hybrid cloud (Public and Private) based Managed Cloud Deployment
Liferay and Alfresco integrated Intranet solution for International Hotel Group to infuse collaboration within 30,000+ employees. Key features of the solution include:
- A Liferay based Intranet Portal integrated with Alfresco based document management & content repository
- Integration with business intelligence tool - Endeca
- Data migration of 30,000+ employees from existing Oracle and Oracle Web Center to Liferay
Supplier Network Collaboration Portal
Supplier Network Collaboration Portal
Feature-rich portal enabling suppliers to forecast and procure purchase orders with estimated savings of over USD1.5 Million. Key features of the Collaboration Portal include:
- Permission based supplier registration & SSO enabled for client LDAP users
- Client/Supplier collaboration - message boards, documents, contact information, email
- Special alerts on forecast or purchase order lines where immediate action may be required
- Excel download capabilities for both forecast and purchase order information
- SSO enabled for client LDAP users
Community Portal with integrated e-Commerce
Leading multinational IT software and solutions company rolled-out community marketplace with Magento and Liferay integration. Key features of the portal include:
- Marketplace to learn, develop, collaborate and buy/sell cloud based products/services
- e-Commerce features such as product subscriptions, multi-tenancy, powerful product search and multiple payment gateways
- Integration with MRBS, FusionForge and Solr Search
- Easy customization & management for system admin and community moderator
Organizations are investing time and resources to make the intranet their central destination for all their employee needs. So, what is the secret of keeping Intranet dynamic and interesting while making it easy to use? Here are some Top 10 Must-Have Intranet Features for your enterprise which is sure to grab eyeballs and keep your employees connected.
Build online business presence with web 2.0 portal ecosystem, through an integration of Liferay portal, which encompasses internal and external portals (CRM, ERP, HR, Learning Management and more) and enterprise collaboration (content management, business process management, e-mail and more) with Magento e-Commerce platform for B2B and B2C online sales.